Meetings International proudly announces the Global Experts Meeting on International Conference and Exhibition on Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Conference scheduled during October 15-17 2018 at Osaka, Japan . With a theme of “Challenges and Innovations in next generation medicine".
Meetings International provides a Global Platform for Nanotechnology Professors, Medical and Healthcare Professionals to Exchange Ideas, Knowledge and Networking at its 100+ International Conferences.
The Nanotechnology market is valued at USD 12.54 Billion in 2016. This market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period to reach USD 21.87 Billion by 2021. The new title on “Nanomedicine Market (Neurology, Cardiovascular, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-infective, and Oncology Applications) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2013 - 2019," predicts that the total nanomedicine market globally will be worth USD 177.60 billion by 2019, growing considerably from its 2012 value of USD 78.54 billion. This market is expected to achieve a compounded annual growth rate of 12.3% between 2013 and 2019.
- 300+ Participation (70 Industry: 30 Academia)
- 10+ Keynote Speakers
- 50+ Plenary Speakers
- 20+ Exhibitors
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- 5+ Workshops
- B2B Meetings
Nanomed 2017 conference will impact an attractive moment to meet people in the research field and therefore it takes a delight in opening a gate to meet the ability in the field, young researchers and potential speakers. World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics, and the newest updates in fields Nanotechnology and engineering, Medical Nanotechnology, tissue engineering are hallmarks of this conference.
- Nanoscience and Technology
- Molecular Nanotechnology
- Advanced Nanomaterials
- Nanomedicine in Drug Delivery
- Nanotechnology in Tissue Engineering
- Nano pharmaceuticals
- Nanotechnology for Pediatric Medicine
- Nanotechnology in Healthcare
- Biomaterials and Medical Devices
- Recent Advances in Nanotechnology
- Major Challenges in Nanotechnology
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Meetings International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.